These terms and conditions serve as a guide to the rules and regulations governing the usage of Active Followers CA’s website, found at https://activefollowers.ca.
Welcome to Active Followers!
By accessing this website, it is understood that you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not consent to all the terms and conditions mentioned on this page, please refrain from using Active Followers.
The subsequent language is applicable to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, in addition to any Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” pertain to you – the individual accessing this website and adhering to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” denote our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” encompass both the Client and ourselves. All these terms encompass the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to initiate the process of providing assistance to the Client, aiming to fulfill the Client’s requirements concerning the Company’s specified services. This is in accordance with, and subject to, the prevailing laws of CA. Any use of these terms or other words, whether in the singular or plural form, capitalized or not, as well as “he/she” or “they,” is interchangeable and indicates the same.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, Active Followers CA and/or its licensors possess the intellectual property rights for all materials found on Active Followers. All intellectual property rights are reserved. Access to this content from Active Followers is granted for personal use, subject to the limitations set within these terms and conditions.
You are not allowed to:
- Republish materials from Active Followers
- Sell, rent, or sub-license materials from Active Followers
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy materials from Active Followers
- Redistribute content from Active Followers
Certain sections of this website offer users the opportunity to share opinions and information in designated areas. Active Followers CA does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before they appear on the website. Comments do not reflect the views of Active Followers CA, its agents, and/or affiliates. The opinions expressed in Comments belong to the individuals posting them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Active Followers CA shall not be held liable for the Comments or any resulting liability, damages, or expenses stemming from their use or presence on this website.
Active Followers CA retains the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments deemed inappropriate, offensive, or violating these Terms and Conditions.
You confirm and affirm that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or illegal material that invades privacy.
- The Comments will not be employed for soliciting or promoting business, custom, commercial activities, or unlawful actions.
You hereby grant Active Followers CA a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following entities may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors, akin to other listed businesses linking to websites
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Website
- Does not mislead in any way
- Does not falsely imply endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products/services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may consider and approve link requests from these types of organizations:
- Well-known consumer and business information sources
- Dot-com community sites
- Associations or groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will grant link requests from these organizations if we ascertain that:
- The link does not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses
- The organization has no adverse history with us
- The benefits of the hyperlink outweigh the absence of Active Followers CA
- The link aligns with general resource information
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website using our corporate name, uniform resource locator, or any description that contextually fits within their site’s content format.
Use of Active Followers CA’s logo or artwork for linking requires a trademark license agreement.
Creating frames around our webpages that alter the visual presentation of our Website is not allowed without prior approval and written permission.
We shall not be held responsible for content appearing on your Website. You agree to safeguard us against all claims arising from content on your Website. Links on any Website should not be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, or infringing on third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We retain the right to request the removal of all links or specific links to our Website. Upon request, you must immediately remove all links to our Website. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions, along with our linking policy, at any time. By consistently linking to our Website, you acknowledge and agree to follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any offensive links on our Website, please notify us promptly. While we may consider link removal requests, we are not obliged to respond directly or fulfill all requests.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of information on this website, nor do we promise to keep the website available or the content up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions related to our website and its usage. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Violate applicable law in any way or exclude liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph
- Apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any nature.